TASAH – CellCheck Cell Count Solutions
- Do you want to improve your mastitis problem
- Do you want an opportunity to get more involved
in udder health investigations?
- Are you interested in being part of a team that
helps your clients to deal with high SCCs and
- Are you keen to learn how to communicate more
successfully with your clients?
Cell Count Solutions training is open to veterinary practitioners, farm advisors, milk quality advisors and milking machine technicians.
It highlights the roles that different professions play in supporting herdowners in the management of mastitis.
This free training has a blended approach to learning and involves two stages:
- Stage 1 is is fully online and can be completed in your own time. The five modules of Stage 1 must be completed before attending Stage 2.
- Stage 2 is delivered in person by Animal Health Ireland. It aims to provide an understanding of the various areas of expertise that each profession provides and to support professionals to deliver an in-depth investigation of mastitis on-farm using relevant farm data available to them.
Veterinary Practitioners must complete Stage 1 and Stage 2, to be eligible to deliver the new TASAH funded Cell Count Solutions consults. This consult is an opportunity for farmers to commence the process of mastitis problem-solving. Is also a first step in creating a multi-disciplinary team, to support farmers in the ongoing process of investigating and resolving mastitis issues. To register for this training click here.