On this page you will find useful information about various aspects of the national compulsory BVD eradication programme.
Further information is available from the BVD Helpline, which can be contacted on 076 106 4590 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BVD Handheld Guidelines 2020
- BVD Key Messages 2020
- BVD Pre-Breeding Biosecurity Fact Sheet
- BVD Vaccination Information Sheet
- Step-by-step guide to viewing BVD data on ICBF
- Guidance on measures to minimise the risk of introducing a Trojan animal
- Veterinary Herd Investigation Protocol following positive test results for BVD virus (PDF)
- Presentation: BVD The Disease
- Designated Laboratories
- BVD Legislation