On this page you will find useful information about various aspects of the national compulsory BVD eradication programme.
Further information is available from the BVD Helpline, which can be contacted on 076 106 4590 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BVD Key Messages for 2017
- Step-by-step guide to viewing BVD data on ICBF
- Veterinary Herd Investigation Protocol following positive test results for BVD virus (PDF)
- Guidance on measures to minimise the risk of introducing a Trojan animal
- Presentation: BVD The Disease
- Presentation: National Compulsory Eradication Programme
- Designated Laboratories
- BVD Regulations 2017